A Unique Tango Night in Aid of Children in Argentina
APARU (Association of Argentine Professionals in the UK) & Tango Movement are delighted to invite you to a very special milonga at Sadler’s Wells. We’ll be celebrating Tango Movement’s 3rd Anniversary in London whilst raising money for needy children in Argentina. We’re thrilled to giving something back to the country that has given us the magic of tango!
Look forward to:
– Live music from Tango Siempre – the UK’s leading tango orchestra
– Dance displays by David Benitez & Kim Schwartz
– a special performance by Tango Movement Students!
– dancing the night away to traditional tango, lovingly selected by David & Kim!
When: Saturday, 3 July
Time: 7:45 – midnight
Price: £25 (dancers); £17 (non-dancers)
Venue: Sadler’s Wells, Lilian Baylis Theatre, Rosebery Avenue, London, EC1R 4TN (free parking on yellow lines; 250 metres from Angel Tube Station on the Northern Line)
Purchase Your Tickets:
– Online at www.tangonight.eventbright.com
– In cash or by cheque in Tango Movement classes
– On the door
Tickets are limited – please book early to avoid disappointment!
All the proceeds of the party will go to:
(1) Sicilia Foundation in Salta, Argentina
A charity which provides scholarships for underprivileged children.
(2) Gotitas de Esfuerzo (“Drops of Effort”)
A charity which provides daily food and support to approximately 200 people and psychological counsellors for children and families, especially those who live in violent domestic environments.
Donations can also be made at www.tangonight.eventbright.com. With sincerest thanks!
See you there!
David Benitez & Kim Schwartz
0208 444 4211
07906 593 282